A very economical identification tag that is suitable for a wide range of species. The ETF2 has all the advantages of the larger ETF3 tag, however is smaller and more compact for younger cattle and smaller livestock like sheep and pigs.
Coupled with our ETM1 it provides excellent retention on the toughest of livestock. Making it our best tag for all bulls where permanent identification is important. Particularly Brahmans as it provides good identification and is small and held well within the ear with no overhang.
Provides excellent long term management identification tags for stud or high-end commercial sheep, where visual paddock identification is required for lambing records.
Provides excellent visual identification for gilts and sows. The tag is held well within the ear meaning there are less chances of the tag being caught, snagged and pulled apart. Due to the double prong design the tag doesn't rotate making it easy to read.
Our economic sized tag for most tagging requirements in smaller livestock. Paired with the Male clip this is a cheap tagging option.
This tag suits most livestock, and is particular good as a visual identification tag for bulls, stud ewes, gilts/sows.
- Type: Suitable for all types of cattle
- Male Tag Recommendation: Can be paired with either an ETM1 or an ETM2, for tropical cattle or cattle in scrubby areas it is recommended to use the ETM1
- Age at Application: Can be applied to cattle at birth
- Type: Is suitable for most breeds of sheep
- Male Tag Recommendation: Can be paired with either an ETM1 or an ETM2
- Age at Application: 6 months and up
- Type: Suitable for gilts and sows as a visual identification tag
- Male Tag Recommendation: ETM1
- Age at Application: Gilts and onwards
Checkout our application videos here
Made from TPU with UV stabilising additives with great flexibility, colour, and laser print stability for our harsh Aussie environment.
Support an Australian owned, made and designed product.